Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Preparing for Boston

Here are a few photos of some of the preparation that has gone into making a home for our Boston:


After the white cube shelves, the crib is one of the first things Tim put together. For me, it made it so much more real to see a crib in the office turned nursery for OUR little boy. Tim suprised me one day and had it set up with the mattress for little Boston. Molly got in the pic too, although I don't know how much help she was! Ha!

After a shower, putting together the jumper toy and making places for things. Thanks Katie (aka "Aunt Bug")!

We thought it would be a good idea to take Molly for a ride so she would be okay with the stroller. BAD IDEA! She is now scared of the stroller as if it were the vaccuum cleaner (for those of you who are familiar with this puppy fear). She will not go near it. If it is by the door in the room, she won't come in. I think she will get over that pretty quickly when she wants to go on a W-A-L-K with Boston :) .

Tim and his Grandpa Mooty worked really hard refinishing this chest of drawers that Tim used as a little boy. They had to sand it down (shown on the top) and then re-stain it to match the crib. I think they did an excellent job and it turned out beautifully. The finished product is in the nursery photos. Thanks guys for all your hard work in the heat of the summer!

My wonderful husband has done a ton as far as puttting things together for the baby. He has done a fantastic job and I can't wait to see him in action as a daddy! Here he is putting the bassinet together.

This past weekend I made it my goal to get clothes, blankets, etc. washed (with the special baby detergent) so we would be ready for our little guy. I had lots of fun folding all of the iddy bitty clothes!

Nursery photos to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers