Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

"All our bags are packed...We're ready to go..."

The bags have been packed, except for a small list of things that will need to be packed at the last minute. The car seat (and instructions) are ready. The house is clean (enough). I am caught up on laundry (for now). We are ready whenever Boston decides on a birthday. We tell him every day there is more room out here for him to move and squirm around. He has been a big time wiggle worm the past few days. I still love the feeling, but it is a little more uncomfortable now. (I think I have a knee? or foot? that occasionally pokes out of my right side). I wake up every 2 hours due to a certain someone on my bladder, not to mention my curiousity is killing me. Tim and I will be parents of our very.own.child really soon. That moment can't come soon enough.

Come on baby boy! Mommy and Daddy are ready to meet you and show you the world!

38 weeks, 5 days pregnant

ABOUT 9 DAYS TO GO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So I am now checking this blog on a daily basis! So very excited (and anxious) for y'all!! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Followers