Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

ANXIOUSLY WAITING

The due date is SO close (2 days!). All I can think about is when is little Boston going to be here?! I am not so much nervous as I am anxious to know WHEN. I am curious to know what kind of birthing experience I'm going to have.

I can't wait to see how Tim and I handle the pressure.
I can't wait to see and hold our "little us".
I can't wait to see Tim as a daddy and know what it feels like to be a mommy.
I can't wait to give him a million hugs and kisses and he can't stop me :).

My mind is on Boston 24/7 and how Tim and my world is going to change for the better. This is such an exciting time for us all we can do is leave it up to Boston and God. I know they've got it under control, but I can't help but wonder...

Yesterday morning, my dad called to invite Tim and I to eat some SPICY mexican food. He thought it would be good for us to WALK over to thier house (about 5 min. driving distance from us), then ride in the back of the truck down the BUMPY road...of course he was kidding...i think? (ha!). Needless, to say...we went to dinner, but the other ideas were out of the question. We have family and friends just as anxious as we are, calling & texting asking for updates all the time. I look forward to actually having some news!

Last night we got to meet Tim's cousin's brand new baby girl. She wasn't even a day old yet! As soon as I saw her, I got tears in my eyes. She is just so tiny and adorable. I can only imagine the feelings I will get when I see my very own bundle of joy.

Jalene Isabelle Rene Parker

For your entertainment, I saw the video on this post and can see this in Boston's future. Pay close attention to the background, which has no similarity to Molly.... Scroll down to the video after clicking HERE.

Hopefully I'll have an exciting update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers