Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Capturing the Moment

On Sunday, Tim and I (and Boston) met with a photographer for some maternity photos. With this being my first pregnancy and the last time Tim and I will be "just the two of us", I felt it would be well worth capturing this time in our lives. We are so very much in love and we are so excited to love on our "little us" when he arrives. I will admit that baby boy has gotten heavier (my belly has gotten bigger) and so some of the photos were a little uncomfortable to take, but it was truly worth it. We think that Ashly did a fantastic job picking out just the right spots on the Shreveport riverfront. We are thankful for so many things and with only 3 1/2 weeks left until Boston's due date, we are counting our blessings as we await our little sweetie's arrival.

Check out her sneak peek HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I love the sneak peak! You are so BIG!! I'm glad to see how much you've grown and wish I was there to see you. Ashly did a wonderful job, and I love the dress!! (can't wait to wear it when I'm pregnant.)
    LOVEY!!! xoxxoxoxoox sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for sharing all these stages of your pregnancy with us. It's like I am right there with you! The photographs are beautiful Bonnie ! We Love y'all

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too cute! I can't wait to meet Boston and see you again. So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers