Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby Shower #2

Unfortunately, this post is a little late...but on August 14th, these sweet ladies threw a wonderful shower for Boston and me. They did a fantastic job with everything. For decoration, they had little boy things in different places including a big dump truck, a ginourmous teddy bear, and even a large blow up duckie that quacks when you pinch his bill. The food was delicious and everything was wonderful.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work. You truly made the shower memorable.

In this photo:
Jane Shea, Shannon Shea, me (& 'lil B), Lauren Spano, Kelly Focht, Julie Spano

I also wanted to include a photo of me and my mother-in-law that I really love. You can see part of the duck in the background (it was filled with punch for the shower)!

Here is a photo, from the first shower, of me and the grandmothers-to-be. Also, a photo of me and my sweet sister-in-law. Boston is going to be the luckiest boy ever!


1 comment:

  1. I was so sad I missed this!! I need to send you your (rather, Boston's) prezzie. =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers