Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

TWO WEEKS OLD


Two weeks old! I can't believe I have been a mommy for 2 weeks! Tim and I have learned so much already. We are learning so many things about little Boston. He still just does a lot of sleeping, eating, pooping, and staring. I have been feeling better and that makes it easier on me. Tim went back to work this week. It was very emotional for me taking care of little B without his daddy. I know that I won't always get to be there for everything Boston does, but it made me sad to know that Tim couldn't be home with us. I really enjoyed having the 3 of us home during the first week.

This week, Boston got to meet 2 more of his aunts who live out of town. Aunt Sarah (from Boston, MA) and Aunt Hol (from New Orleans). He also met his second cousin Laura (from Lake Charles) and his Great Granny Peg and Great Grandpa Glen (from Los Franos, TX).

No major milestones happened this week, but we think Boston has gained some weight. His second doc appointment is next week so we will see. He has definitely been eating well!

That's about it for week 2. Here are some pics!

first LSU game

sleeping on his puppy pillow pal from his GiGi.

sleeping with Dad (I couldn't resist, they looked too sweet!)

my little cutie pie

meeting Aunt Hol

Boston and Aunt Sarah

he looks SO little!

Great Granny Peg and Great Grandpa Glen

Standing up at 2 weeks old!

I love him SO much!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics! Boston is so cute. I love the one of him smiling. Wow! And the standing too! He's advanced. =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers