Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An update in pictures...

Being a good boy while waiting at the doctor

Lots of funny faces!

Looking at Mommy

Sweet little baby

Me: Tim...could you watch him for a minute?
Tim: Of course!
Me, when I got back in the room: Teaching him early, huh? Smile!



Smiling AT us...I LOVE this picture!

mOm! Enough pictures already! :)

Sleeping with his glo-seahorse, helps soothe him after 4am feedings :)

I laid him down for a minute and decided to move the seahorse close so they could get acquainted, he dropped his passy and just stared... So cute!

I glanced back a minute later to find this...
Silly Boston, Seahorse didn't want a kiss :)


Smiling at Daddy...one of my favorites!


"I love you THIS much!"

First time in the carrier

He went right to sleep!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you like the carrier:-) I have not seen all of those glorious pictures, but oh my goodness!! I did not realize how much smiling he has been doing.Such a handsome little B. I love ya'll so much and am glad to be a part of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pics. Bonnie, he is just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww he loved being so close to his mommy!!! he is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Followers