Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ONE MONTH OLD


It's been a whole month since Boston joined the world. It has gone by so fast. It seems like we just brought him home from the hospital! Little B is continuing to focus more on things and is making a little eye contact. He is so much more alert and awake more often.

A few of his favorite things to stare at include:
the black and white portrait in our living room
the b & w pictures in the book Runaway Bunny
the giraffe in his swing
the blinds/window/headboard of our bed

We had his 1 month check-up today and he is growing so fast! He is now 8 lbs., 7 oz., 21 in.! (just above the 25th percentile for both). He has grown a whole pound and inch! He was staring at the Dr.'s face and followed her for almost a full 180 degrees! She said he could start smiling at us in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait for that!

Here are a few pictures from the past week, enjoy!








4 comments:

  1. Aww I love seeing him grow through pictures, and LOVE the new photo at the top!! I miss yall all the time, and can't wait to see some little smiles either!! So glad to hear he likes the Runaway Bunny book I gave him. Makes Aunt Sarah feel special

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I clicked on yall's link and saw the one month blog, my face lit up! He is so handsome! I love the heading picture btw. So CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw, Boston is adorable! I love seeing all his little faces. He has quite a range of expressions already! So sweet. Claudia is pointing at all his pictures, saying "Baby! Baby!" Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I love the new family picture. Bonnie, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Followers