Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

34 weeks and counting!

This week I had my 33 week doctor's appointment. I had a sonogram to see how big baby Boston has gotten. Much to my suprise, he is 5 lbs. 1 oz.! I cannot believe that I am carrying a baby that weighs that much! The doctor said he is in the 50% percentile for his weight, which means he is average. Tim and I are thrilled to know he is doing well and is a healthy boy. The doctor also said that if he wants to come after 34 weeks, she's not going to stop him. She says at this point he is developed enough to do well if he is born. That is crazy! Tim and I could be parents anytime! However, we welcome him to stay for 6 more weeks. :)

Here he is! I can't wait to kiss those little chubby cheeks and love on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers