Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ONE MONTH TO GO!

I can't believe it is now August 18th and baby Boston is due September 18th! I say this often, but the time has really gone by so fast. I have really enjoyed this whole pregnancy experience. I have been blessed to feel well the majority of the way. I have even managed to work out at 5:30am at least 2 days a week for the entire time...even now! However, now that it is the end of August it is so HOT outside and me and Boston have gotten bigger/heavier. I still have indigestion/heartburn, which means my baby boy has not dropped yet. It is sometimes uncomfortable to walk, especially after sitting down for a while. Needless to say, I am anxiously awaiting when Boston will decide to join this world. Tim has been so helpful and patient with me. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing husband and I can't wait to see him in action as a daddy. Without him, it would be much more of a challenge. We have made it this far and of course we want him to stay in his womb suite for as long as he would like, but we are ready to meet him. :)

On another note, the nursery is pretty much done! We have a few more items to purchase to make sure we are prepared for his first few days at home and the bassinet needs to be set up, but we are really happy with the way it has turned out. I will post more pics later, but here is a sneak peak:


We will complete the last of 3 Child Birth Preparation Classes tomorrow night, we have a hospital tour and pre-registration this weekend, and a Newborn Care class next week. It is getting close and we are so excited! I told Tim that I feel like someone is holding a wrapped present in front of me and I cannot open it. We can't wait to see and meet our little bundle of love!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! The rug and bedding look so great together! I can't wait for my little nephew either... so soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bonnie i can't even begin to tell you how special being a mommy is! you wont believe how much you love him from the very moment you see him!!! i am so happy for yall that youll soon be experiencing this immense joy! soak it all in...every minute. it flies by so fast. savor those middle of the night feedings with your new baby and know how blessed you are! God is wonderful and i'm grateful He's blessed you with a great pregnancy! Old wives tale is that more indigestion = more hair on a baby's head... we'll see! it was true for me! can't wait to see pictures. INCREDIBLY impressed w/ your working out the whole pregnancy. way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you. Now, get some rest and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

Followers