Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Growing Bump

As promised back in February, here are a few pics of my growing bump. It's funny to me looking back at these, because at each stage I felt strongly about my "bump". In the first pic from February I swore there was a bump there...it was the first time my belly felt strangely firm. The night I took the May photo, I told Tim I thought I looked HUGE...I obviously didn't realize what was coming. Looking at the latest photo, taken last weekend, I realize that I am definately big now....but I still have about 7 more weeks to go! This is going to be interesting, but I know little Boston is growing with me and that is all that matters. I have an ultrasound on Wednesday to see how big he has gotten....Can't Wait!



FEBRUARY --------------MARCH ---------------APRIL

MAY --------------------JUNE--------------------JULY


3 comments:

  1. you look PRECIOUS!!! i totally know what you mean... back in my first belly stages, i thought it was so big!..... little did i know it was NOTHING compared to the belly i'd grow to have that measured at least 53 weeks!!! crazy! i hope youre feeling well. get ready, your life is about to change in the most beautiful love-filled way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, you are the cutest thing ever! Little Boston is getting so big. Can't believe he's almost here. =) So excited for you and Tim!

    ReplyDelete

Followers