Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

28 weeks (7 months) tomorrow!

This past week has been pretty eventful! Since Sunday was Father's Day, we celebrated with all the Dad's for dinner each night of the weekend. It was nice to have some quality time with them. Tim got to celebrate as a Father-to-be. He is going to make such a wonderful daddy to baby Boston. Just look how he treats our little Molly :).



On Tuesday, I had a glucose test to test for gestational diabetes and had to drink this orange drink. I had to fast before I drank it and then get a blood sample taken 1 hour later. It tasted like orange soda, but not carbonated and not quite as sweet. It really wasn't as bad as I had anticipated. Unfortunately, my test came back barely positive. So...on Thursday, I had to go back and take another test. I had to fast again and then get not 1, but 4 blood samples taken. One before the drink, then 1 every hour for the next 3 hours after. The best news is...I PASSED! No diabetes for me!

On a side note, Tim is playing softball with our church league right now. Molly and I have really been enjoying going to his games. Since Molly plays fetch 24-7 (or she would if we allowed it) she is very interested in watching the ball on the field and is a big fan! Watch her follow the ball as the pitcher pitches it and then player hits it outfield.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe you only have 2 months to go! Sorry for all the diabetes rigamoroll (sp?). Can't wait for little Boston's arrival. =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers