Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our baby boy's name...

One day, Tim was watching a little league World Series game and a little boy went up to bat. His name was Boston. Tim really liked it and thought it was unique and cool. When he shared it with me, I agreed that it was cute and would be a good name for our son one day.

When we shared with Tim's Grandma Grace the name Boston, she told us that Tim has a great uncle named Boston...how cool! Even more reason it works. :)

Both of Tim's grandfather's names are/were William. I also have several William's in my family. Therefore, we thought it was very fitting to incorporate it into Boston's name.

So there you have it.....BOSTON WILLIAM GRACE will be his name. We can't wait to meet him!


4 comments:

  1. great name! hope youre feeling well! so excited for yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. It also helps that y'all are Boston Redsocks fans, correct? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor- I am feeling great although I am anticipating the upcoming summer months. It is totally worth it though! I am enjoying the updates of your sweet boys!

    Meryl- I saw this coming...you are correct that we are Redsocks fans, but that isn't why we chose that name...Although we already have plans to take him up for a visit when he gets older :). We like that the name is not common, but simple.

    Hope yall are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! =) I can't wait to meet baby Boston!! Between your sister and I, whatever you need with his name on it from up here just let us know!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Followers