Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

25 weeks and counting!

This past weekend, my aunt, cousin, and grandmother came to visit us. It was really great to see them and I'm so glad we got to catch up. My cousin, Laura, made the neatest custom plaque with baseball hooks for our little one's room. We are so excited to incorporate it and hang his infant baseball caps on it. I'm happy to share that she has just began selling them on Etsy! http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlissfulHangings


This morning, I got an ultrasound of our little baby boy. The technology we have truly amazes me! I got to see him in 4D and took home a few 3D pics. At 25 weeks and 2 days, he weighs 1 lb. 9 oz and is doing great. Here are a couple of preview pics of our very own bundle of love:

Boston William Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers