Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

31 weeks & counting!

I am now 31 weeks pregnant and time still seems to be flying by. Little Boston is moving around a lot, he just can't seem to stay still. His movements used to be more kicking and now I am experiencing some rolling as well. He has also been having the hiccups, which I enjoy because it is a constant movement.

Last night I sat for a long time just watching my belly move around. This wonderful feeling inside of me is so amazing. Although I know I still have about 9 more weeks to go, I ONLY have about 9 more weeks to go! I am really going to miss carrying my little buddy in my belly and all of his little movements.

I have really enjoyed this wonderful experience of my first pregnancy. I have been lucky enough to not experience sickness or any complications. I have heartburn/indigestion and I am uncomfortable at times (who isn't in this heat?!), but other than that it has been very pleasant. I just need to get through these last weeks. Tim and I have been enjoying each moment together as we anticipate the arrival of our baby boy. I have been having lots of fun picking out just the right things for Boston's nursery. I am really liking how it is turning out, although there is still more to do. We are so excited for Boston to get here!

1 comment:

Followers