Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy 2 year Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband! Two years ago today we made a commitment to love each other for the rest of our lives. It was the happiest day of my life and I look forward to many more wonderful years together.

I love my sweetheart Tim with all of my heart!

A poem from our wedding day...
Two years ago I married my best friend,
the one I LAUGH with as we share life's wondrous zest
as we find new enjoyments and experience all that's best.
the one I LIVE for because the world seems brighter,
as our happy times are better and our burdens feel lighter.
the one I LOVE with every fiber of my soul,
We used to feel vaguely incomplete, now together we are whole.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers