Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A letter to Baby Grace...

My sweet husband made the most delicious crawfish etouffee for dinner tonight! I am so lucky to have such a loving husband who takes care of me. He is going to make such a great Daddy!
. . . . .
Dear Baby Grace,

Even though you aren't hear yet, you are loved already. No words can describe the excitement and joy that fills my heart knowing that you are growing inside my belly. Although you are not big enough for me to notice your movements yet, I think about you all the time. I enjoy reading about how you are developing each week and I'm doing my best to eat nutritiously and take my vitamins.

You received your first Valentine in the mail from Roni and PaPierre and it is the cutest, sweetest little card. PaPierre even added his own artwork to the card to show that you are in my belly. Lots of love is pouring into thoughts of the adventures you will take us on when you arrive.
Last night, my Mom (who is waiting for you to create her new name) left a little surprise on our doorstep while we were running errands. When I was little, we always went to Toy Fair to buy new shoes and we got to play with the toys while we waited for "our turn" to try on shoes. When I saw a gift in a Toy Fair bag...it brought back sweet memories. The softest little bunny rabbit and The Tale of Peter Rabbit were in the bag. We cannot wait to read this book to you over and over again as you snuggle with your own little bunny.


Lots of love,
Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers