Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

13 Weeks and Counting...

I have not posted anything lately, so I decided to stop in and give a quick update.

Time seems to be going by more quickly than I thought! I am amidst the end of my 1st trimester and looking forward to the 2nd! At our 11 week doctor's appointment we did not get to hear Baby Grace's heartbeat or get an ultrasound, but we did get to meet the doctor who will hopefully be delivering the baby. My doctor has decided as of June, she will be taking a break from delivering. She recommended the new doctor who works in the same office as her everyday. We like her a lot so far and we are happy that it was an easy transition and that we were able to meet her during the beginning stages of the pregnancy. She said everything looked great, so I left with a smile.

Our next appointment is in 2 weeks and we get to find out the GENDER! We are so happy! I know some people might like a surprise, but Tim and I cannot stand the curiosity! We are ready to call Baby Grace he or she instead of it :) . I am also ready to start looking for ideas to decorate the nursery :P .

On a side note, the day of our anniversary I felt that my tummy was getting a little firmer and seemed to be showing a little (to me). That was a very exciting day for me as it is more of a reminder that there is really a baby in my belly! My clothes are fitting a tad bit tighter now, but I am not encouraging lots of weight all at once as I know it will come soon enough! I have still been lucky enough to not have any morning sickness, just a little nausea. Tim has been so helpful with me as I am going to night school to obtain my MBA. He cooks supper and wakes me up when I need to go get in bed, because I am so exhausted. He is going to make a wonderful daddy! :)

That's all for now! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers