Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

15 weeks and counting! We're having a......

My 15 week appointment was Friday and it was a very exciting time! I was able to see that baby Grace actually looks like a little person now. It is crazy how fast time is going by and to know that our little baby is only about 4 inches long and already has a little body is amazing!

Unfortunately, Tim could not make it to this appointment because of work. So, I asked the ultrasound tech to hide the gender from me so that Tim and I could share the experience together.

When I got home from work, Tim and I opened a taped-and-sealed envelope. We peeled open the paper to reveal that our little honey is

A BABY BOY!!!

We are super excited and cannot wait to meet our little one. I am particularly excited to begin picking out things for the nursery. I have been waiting to find out whether I would need to incorporate pink or blue and now it is official!

During the ultrasound, I got to see him opening and closing his little mouth as if he was talking to me. He kept moving his little arms and was even scratching his little head. His feet were kicking around, he was such a little wiggle worm. It was the neatest thing to see such a little person in my belly!

A few pics...

7 weeks (little peanut)

Our baby boy at 15 weeks!
Notice his little mouth is opened!

A 3D image with him facing us and
his arms beside his head and little legs bent.
Happy parents-to-be!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I could not be more thrilled! I can already tell he is a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers