Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's Not a Dream...!!!

Yesterday was our first doctor's appointment. When we were called in to do the ultrasound... the moment seemed very surreal. As I saw MY name on the screen, I just could not believe it. I had seen a couple of ultrasound photos before, but they had always been someone else's name. She showed us our little "half a peanut shell"....OMG! There is really a baby in my belly! So exciting! I watched Tim's face as the nurse showed us the flashing screen of our baby's heartbeat. It was just too good to be true. Then, she put the sound on and we got to HEAR it!

That definately made it official. We actually believe it now and we are not just dreaming. We could not be happier!

Little Baby Grace is due to arrive on September 18, 2010! I am 7 weeks along and Tim and I are so excited about our little miracle!

Photos to come later!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers