Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day! 9 Weeks and Counting...


Happy Valentines Day! On Thursday night and Friday morning, we had a beautiful snow in Shreveport. Yes....it ACTUALLY snowed here! Very exciting! Although, I don't think Tim shared my excitement when I woke him up bright and early like a kid on Christmas morning! It looked like a Winter Wonderland in our backyard! The snow melted pretty quickly by Friday afternoon, but there are still remnants of little snow people around the city.


Tim and I had a fantastic weekend with lots of great friends. We had our 4th annual Mardi Gras Celebration. We had a yummy crawfish boil on our new crawfish table and Michelle made 2 delicious king cakes (strawberry cream cheese and praline pecan - YUM!). Then, we headed to the parade and caught lots of colorful beads. I love this time of year! We also announced our exciting news to our friends, since we had many of them here in person! They all seemed very excited and we are glad to be able to share the beginning of our new adventure with them.


Today we are 9 weeks and 1 day pregnant. So far I have been lucky and have only had slight nausea. To prevent that, I just eat small snacks between meals or every 2 hours. That seems to keep Baby Grace happy. I have to admit that it still doesn't seem completely real that Tim and I are going to be parents in 7 months, but the more people we share it with...the more real it seems! Our family has been very supportive. They call and check up on us and we can tell they are so proud and happy for us. We are so extremely lucky to be blessed with such great family and friends!

Well, here goes the tough part...my side view profile pic. Taken in our office and nursery-to-be...my 9 week belly pic to compare to my growing belly-to-come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers