Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Sweet little baby Grace"


Last night I went to MomR and Dads for a while to visit with them. We talked quite a bit about babies, which is very exciting but still so very surreal. Sarah surprised me with the cutest little gift. The gift bag had little bees on it and it said "For the Busy Mommy to Bee" (SO CUTE!). The card on the bag said "To Sweet little baby Grace", "Love, Aunt Sarah". One of Sarah's favorite singers was James Taylor when she was little and her note made me think of the song"Sweet little baby James", so I thought it was adorable ;). Inside the bag were 2 little baby books, a tiny teddy bear rattle, a crackling paged caterpillar with sign language, and some newborn Keds. When I first opened the gift, it felt like I was holding things for someone else's baby. It is just so strange that it is for me and Tim's little honey! When I got home, I opened the gift again to show Tim....they brought tears to my eyes. I cannot believe Tim and I are going to be a Mommy and Daddy...we are so happy! Thank you Sarah, you are so thoughtful and I know that Baby Grace will enjoy these new toys when he/she comes into the world!

Our first doctor's appointment is tomorrow. We are excited and nervous at the same
time! I think it will really sink in after that....we just have to wait until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers