Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

First days home and Happy New Years!

Our first days home involved a lot of cuddling, staring, smiling and visiting.  Lolli and Daddy did a great job keeping the house in order with me out of commission and I really appreciated it!

I love this little position!


Baby smiles!

Our neighbor, Kathy, meeting Blake.

Boston getting quality time with Lolli.

Boston loves to hold Blake.
He says "I hold 'Bake' Mommy".  So.sweet!

Happy New Years! 
Boston celebrated before midnight.

I couldn't resist.
Blake's 1st New Years ;).



Daddy and his boys!

The babies didn't make it until midnight, but we enjoyed some neighborhood fireworks from our upstairs window and a little champagne to bring in 2013.  I wouldn't change a thing! 

Little Blake in his bassinet. So little.

Boston enjoying his favorite treat :)

Lolli got us the fun New Years stuff and this adorable balloon for Boston.



Molly meeting Blake :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers