Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1st Month of 2013 with Boston and Blake!


Boston loves his baby brother!
He got his guitar out and started singing and playing for little Blake.

It was too cold and wet to go outside, so we let 
B bring his tricycle inside.  I love these boys so much!

Boston wanted in on Blake's owl photo :).
I love how Blake crosses his arms sometimes when sleeping.
B loves his Rody :).

I think Blake looks so much like his Daddy!
I caught Blake smiling :).
Boston is so proud of his baby brother. He loves to hold him.

Nothing but LOVE!

My cutie-patooties!  
Blake looks so little in his bassinet.  
Boston looked the same playing at this age :).
Boston when he was this age. :)

With nice weather outside, Boston finally got to enjoy
the truck he got for Christmas.
One night, he even let me rock him to sleep.  I enjoyed every moment!

Blake loves to sleep!

I noticed the boys look alot alike in the top 2 photos :).  


Sweet brotherly love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers