Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Work Baby Shower for Blake

My sweet friends, Leslie and Rene, along with my boss, Jason, gave a shower for me at work.  They were so sweet taking the time to plan and prepare the baby shower.  With pizza and cupcakes and baby shower games, I had a great time!



They even had a maternity photo of us displayed at the front of the room :).
So grateful for all of the gifts!




They played a "guess the belly size" game.

For this game, you had to unclip as many clothespins as you could fit into one hand.

My boss won the game!

Jason and Brett were troopers being the only guys at the baby shower ;).

A shot of my 8 month pregnant belly

Leslie and Rene are such sweet friends that I am very grateful to have met at work.
They certainly help my days go by easier!  
Many thanks to them for organizing a great shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers