Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Shreveport Baby Shower for Blake


Loren and I were very blessed to have our sweet family throw a baby shower for Blake and Caleb.  It has been really neat being pregnant at the same time and it's very exciting that the boys will be so close in age with Blake due in January and Caleb due in March!

The shower was given at the clubhouse in GiGi and Pappy's neighborhood.  MawMaw, GiGi, Aunt April and Brittany and Kelsey did a wonderful job with the shower.  The food was great and we had a wonderful time! 



Delicious cake made by a friend of Loren's

Loren and cute little Eli

Our gifts waiting to be opened.  We are so thankful for the generosity from everyone!

 GiGi showing her excitement of her newest grandsons on the way!

MawMaw and Grandma Grace

My proud Momma (Lolli) and me

Happy MomR (Ami) and me

Big Brother Boston enjoying the food ;)

Aunt Chelle and me

Aunt Bug and me

MomR and "Aunt" Dianne

GiGi bought these for the babies to play with.
Boston found more than one use for them ;).

Boston was such a big help opening gifts (and playing with them).
He will make such a good big brother.

Eli and Boston...cutie pies!

Loren and me with Aunt Sheri

MawMaw and Boston.  
This is one of my favorite pictures of them!

A very special Thank you to the sweet hostesses for such a special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers