Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

An Update of our little life...

I haven't posted in a while, so here is a little catch up post...

Boston's 1st Thanksgiving...

We had a very nice time visiting with lots of family. I always love to get together with everyone and catch up on life. We ate lots of delicious food and really enjoyed ourselves. Boston did a lot of sleeping and observing. I wonder what went through his head being around all those people....I told him he better get used to it, because our family is so big and fun!


Boston is such a happy and healthy baby. We are so thankful to have such a wonderful baby boy in our lives. He smiles all the time and I just can't get enough. I love to watch him look at things. I can picture his little wheels turning as he takes in all that this world has to offer. I try to tell him about what he is looking at to help him learn. I enjoy every moment of showing him what life is all about.

He "talks" to us and coos and squeals. I talk back and mimic his noises in hopes that I am talking in a language he can understand. He still only fusses if he is hungry or uncomfortable (bored or tired). I love the way he "hums" in his sleep. Sometimes he will make little faces as if he is about to cry, then makes a big smile and laughs right after. I can't imagine what he dreams about, but it must be pretty interesting.


He loves his monkey mat. When we first introduced him to it, he would just lay there and stare a little. Now, he waves his little arms and grabs the toys with excitement. He really likes the zebra and is very determined to get a nibble of its leg.


He also loves watching his mobile. I think it could keep him occupied for hours...



Our house is now decorated for Christmas. It is so neat to have our own little baby this time of year. I look forward to years to come when Boston shows his excitement with me about this wonderful holiday season. I have placed little things that I have had over the years in his room. Little things that I feel like a child can appreciate more, like a little stuffed snowman with a bell inside. He loves it!

I love to sing Christmas carols to him. I think his favorite is "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer". He seems to smile the most at that one. I have showed him the mistletoe, which Daddy knows is my favorite. We've learned that little B likes the bell on it, making it worthwhile to have fake mistletoe ;). He is very fascinated by the Christmas lights too. We have hung his Baby's 1st Christmas ornament from Hallmark to enjoy for years to come.


My mom made him a very special stocking. Although we won't get feedback this year, I look forward to the excitement in his eyes on Christmas morning when he sees that Santa has filled it.

Boston got a visit from a couple of out of town friends. Aunt Spano and Aunt SB both came and loved on him.

Here is a little Kodak moment that I just had to capture. Little B cooperated very well with what his silly mommy made him do ;).

I had my first day back at work today. I shed a few tears while saying goodbye this morning. I really missed my little man, but he was happy and had lots of fun with his daddy. He even got to meet Uncle Driggers.

Well, that's all for now! Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. I love all these pics! My favorites are you & Boston under the mistletoe & the one with Boston & his stocking. He's the same size as that stocking...I bet that picture will always be cherished. =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers