Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Saints game and Doctor visit


Daddy is SO proud of his little Saints fan!

Our attempt at a self-taken family photo.
Boston decided to make a silly face :). I love that boy!

Just chillin', looking cute

Today Boston had his 2 month checkup. He now weighs 10 lbs. 14 oz. and is 22 inches long! (25th percentile for both) The doctor said he is still looking great and that makes me a very happy momma. Of course, I knew that :) but it is reassuring to hear it from the doctor. He has gained 4 lbs. since birth!

Unfortunately, he had to get 3 shots today. :( My poor baby was not happy when he was getting them and it made me very sad, but shortly after he was just fine. He took a nice long nap after the Dr. visit and woke up in a good mood. Daddy said, at least he got some cool band-aids ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers