Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our Christmas Card

We were so delighted with the results of using Shutterfly again for our Christmas cards this year. 

There were so many choices to choose from and I always take forever when in the store to pick out just the right card for the occassion.  I will admit it is SO much nicer to sit in the cozy environment of my very own living room to spend hours (ok, maybe not quite that long) looking for just the right card.

We decided on a simple card with a couple of family photos taken by my sweet and talented sister, Sarah. 

We have been up to lots of "Christmasy" things and I look forward to sharing soon.

Here is our card :).  Have a great weekend!

FRONT:
Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

BACK:

1 comment:

Followers