Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

12 MONTHS!

12 Months! A post in pictures....

Fun outside!

Volunteering to play fetch with Molly


Being silly in the kitchen
Fun with Aunt Chelle

Helping Daddy blow out candles for his 28th birthday
My LSU fan boys watching the game
Boston's new hangout


Eating whole green beans for the 1st time
Playing with Izzy on a trip to MawMaw and PawPaws
Little B and Aunt Bug
He loves "talking" on the phone!
We say "Hello" and he just holds it up to his ear :).
Such a little cutie pie.
B loves music! Here he is with a moracca at Ami and PaPierre's house

I came home from work to this...
He was so tired he just fell asleep right there and Daddy didn't want to disturb him.
He looked so comfy. We don't wake a sleeping baby, unless necessary! ;)
Lounging around with Momma
Giving Momma a kiss...SO SWEET!

I'm so in love...

Boston is now Molly's new best friend. He is always sharing with her...

I love my boy!
On the move and everywhere!
Hanging out with Shannon on her visit to Houston

Next post coming soon! Have a great week!








1 comment:

  1. I see you finally got some undisturbed time to post!! I adore these pictures. They make my great days great and my bad days better. I love ya'll so much!

    ReplyDelete

Followers