Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello Houston!


We have been pretty busy these past few weeks. After Christmas, we put away decorations and got our house ready and put in on the market. Keeping a house clean with a messy Molly and 4 month old is not the easiest, but we got it done! Our house sold in 13 days with an offer we were happy with, we are SO thankful!

Tim started his job in Houston on Jan. 17th. The following week, Boston and I went down to Houston with him to go house hunting. I really enjoyed it as it was my 1st time to go! (Tim bought our 1st house before we were married). It was interesting being stuck in the hotel when we weren't house hunting, but we managed to make it work. Boston and I took several walks around the hotel parking lot. Tim needed the vehicle for work, so we did what we had to do. It was all worth it, because we found a house!
A preview of our house-to-be
The new owner of our house needed us out by Feb. 4th, so it was a quick move. On Thursday, movers came and packed and moved everything. All we had to do was separate the items we needed for the next few weeks from the rest that is now in storage. That was stressful for me, but I got it done.
Lots of memories at our Kayla house...
Playing fetch for the last few times, while the movers were there.
No...we did not fill that entire truck up ;).
We visited with family this weekend, then headed here to Houston. We are now living in a hotel suite for the next couple of weeks, until we can close on our new house. It is tiny, but not so bad. I'm sure Molly is ready to have her yard back. Boston and I are going to try and find a nice park that we can bring her to, while Tim is at work.

A couple of pics of our current living quarters
...excuse the mess, please :)
I spy a little Boston on a yellow chair :)
...watching the Superbowl, just like his daddy.
For now, we are scheduled to close on Feb. 24th. The inspection for the house is scheduled for tomorrow and we are working to get the appraisal done. Hopefully, we will be able to close sooner!

A FEW MORE PICS!

He loves this thing!

Where's Boston?
There he is!
Little boy blue...I love his eyes :)
Tummy time with Aunt Bug
A visit from the McLendons...all the way from Budapest!
It was so good to see Meryl and little Claudia. Claudia is getting so big!
Me and my little sweetie
Best friends playing in B's room

3 comments:

  1. I love your new house, and can't wait to see it as your home! Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos of the cutest nephew I could ever ask for... I hope the rest of your big move goes timely and smoothly. Sending all kinds of love to you "Texans"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, Bonnie, I love the new house! So pretty. I can't wait to hear more about your Texas adventures. Fyi, I will be back in Houston in March and plan on going to the Rodeo one day with Claudia if y'all are interested. They have a big area for the kids there. Let me know if you are interested in going with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie...I LOVE your new house! It is gorgeous! Cannot wait to see it when y'all are all moved in! Boston gets cuter and cuter every time I see new pictures! I definitely see Tim in him! I cannot wait to meet that sweet bundle of joy! I love you! Hope everything is going good!

    ReplyDelete

Followers