Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Almost 18 weeks!

Today I am 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant. It seems to be going by pretty quickly so far. Tim and I have been really excited to prepare for our baby boy's arrival. Last week we decided on the bedding we like! I had spring break off from school, so I took advantage of a little free time. We spent last Easter weekend and Monday evening going to several different stores and even stepped into the Osh-Kosh-B'gosh store. Tim and I both have memories of wearing their cute little overalls. We even made our first clothing purchase for him. :)

Our main shopping goal was to see what they had to offer as far as cribs and bedding. We (I) have spent lots of time online looking at hundreds of different styles. I came across one I really liked and found out that Tim had seen it and liked it too...so that was a good sign! We went to the store to see it in person and fell in love. It is very simple and sweet and we cannot wait for our little boy to see it. I am not ready to show pics of it yet because I want to have a reveal later.

We have seen many sweet nurseries that have the baby's name displayed above the crib. Tim and I decided on a cute idea (to be revealed later also). I made a purchase and it came in the mail yesterday and it looks great! Tim's Papaw also gave us a vintage toy to go with it, which makes it even more special.

We have decided not to go with a theme, but are incorporating things that we feel are inspiring to little boys. With simple bedding, we will include sports, planes-trains-and-automobiles, puppy dogs, teddy bears and other animals. We have decided what furniture we will use and are currently working to clear out the office and find new homes for all of our stuff so we can transform it into our little baby's nursery.

We are having lots of fun! I'm looking forward to another break from school so I can get more done!

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute. I can't wait for the big reveal. I bet it will be super cute. =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers